Love the saying on this stamp – and I am blessed because I have lots of wonderful people in my life that I could send this card!
The stamp is from Starburst Sayings – and it is one of our great bundles – bundled with the Starburst Framelits.
Like I have said before, I really didn’t think I would like all the gold products Stampin’ Up! started carrying – well boy, was I WRONG!! I am in love with them all! My favorites – the Gold Vellum, the Sequin Trim, and the Gold Bakers Twine. Love. It.
Here’s how I put this card together –
* Whisper White cardstock base – cut 4 1/2 x 11
* Next layer is a smaller piece of Whisper White – cut 3 3/4 x 5. I used the 1/2 inch circle punch to create little half circles, which I wrapped Gold Bakers Twine around several times, and added a Vintage Faceted button and a bow.
* Next, I stamped a few splotches with the stamp from Gorgeous Grunge using Crisp Canteloupe Ink.
* My focal point consists of several layers – a piece of Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper -cut to
2 1/2 x 3 3/4 inches, a square of Gold Vellum 2 1/4 inch square.
* And the final layer is the image from the Starburst Sayings, cut with the Starburst framelits.
* I added a few sequins from the sequin trim die – I attach these with glue dots.
* I didn’t add a doily – but I wanted to!! LOL! I guess I can’t put them on every card I make!
So since it is Tuesday, we have some new Weekly Deals –
Products Used On My Card Today – Just click on any of the images to order!
Thanks for stopping by today! It is a beautiful sunny day – I think spring is finally arriving! And my family news today – my baby is starting drivers’ training tonight! Oh my! How can that be possible!