Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases a Sale-a-Bration bundle you can earn for FREE with a $100 purchase (before shipping & tax):
BERRY BLESSINGS STAMP SET + BERRY DELIGHTFUL DESIGNER SERIES PAPER! Item 157613
- Pacific Point: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside); 3” x 5 ½” and 2” circle
- Granny Apple Green: 3 ¼” x 5 ½” and scrap for dragonfly
- DSP: 1 ½” x 4”
- Stamp the larger outline leaf image, using granny apple green, onto the lower right and upper left corners of the narrower white cardstock.
- Ink the larger solid leaf image with granny apple green, stamp off, then fill in the leaves you just stamped.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 using the blueberries and pacific point ink.
- Add the whisper white cardstock to the center of the granny apple green cardstock and that to the card front.
- Add the strip of DSP across the card front.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink onto the 2” circle.
- Add that to the card front using dimensionals.
- Punch out a small dragonfly from a scrap of granny apple and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.