Registration is open from now to April 11 for my Snail Mail Class to Go!
And of course, local pick-up is always available for my local customers!
- You’ll receive the supplies for 6 different card designs highlighting this bundle! That means you will have 6 different ideas for how to use your new products! YAY!
- In addition to the card kits, you will receive over $22 in products to use for the class – plus lots left over for creating more projects!
- Kits to make 6 different cards
- Over $22 in product that you will use for the class projects with plenty extra to keep on crafting! (a 1/2 package of Snail Mail Designer Series Paper, a Twine Combo Pack, and a pack of Resin Hearts Embellishment and a Package of Dimensionals). !
- PDF Instructions for each project with a video – you can assemble your cards right along with me! Almost as good as being in my studio!
- Kits contain all card stock needed for the kits. You will do the stamping and die-cutting of the images included in the bundle. I’ll prep any other die cuts not a part of the bundle. You will use your DSP and cut it – measurements are provided and are easy cuts!
- You will also do your own embossing – I used the Subtles Embossing Folders – if you don’t have this, you can use any other folder you own!
Just a note that the Subtles Embossing folder is one of my favorites – and it is on our “last chance list” – I can add it to your class – just email me and I can send you a total that includes that, as well as any other supplies you may need.
Additional supplies needed:
Die Cut/ Embossing MachineTuxedo Black Memento, Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Blushing Bride inks;
Stampin’ Blends in the following colors: Gray Granite, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Old Olive, Real red and So Saffron (or your favorite way to add color),
VIEWING THIS POST BY EMAIL? To register, please EMAIL ME for a registration link!