I am loving the Quiet Meadow Bundle – in fact I can honestly say it’s one of my favorites from our new Annual Catalog! For my Facebook Live this week, I shared three different cards – the first was a super simple card just using the stamp set. I wanted to show beginning stampers that a beautiful card can be made just by using a few products – in this case, a stamp set, ink, cardstock, and some embellishments. And even if you have been stamping for years, like I have, we all need a quick and simple card at times!
I love the combination of Basic White with Night of Navy – and that was the color palatte I started with for these three cards.
Stamps, ink and paper – a clean a simple card! Add a bit of Baker’s Twine and some bling and you have a very pretty card!
You can watch my Facebook Live to see how these three cards were created:
My second card was also very simple – I stuck with the Basic White and Night of Navy colors, but added a die cut from the Meadow Dies, and also an embossed panel and a bit of Designer Series Paper.
For my third card, I brought in a couple more colors – Fresh Freesia and Highland Heather. I love these colors paired with Night of Navy. I also added some more die cuts from the Meadow dies – including the label that I layered my words on.
Which is your favorite? I had all different responses when I asked this question on my Facebook Live! Some liked the simplest card – others liked the other two best! My favorites are probably the first and third. What about you?
Get the retiring products from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog NOW! Available through June 30 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Here are some highlights about this sale you need to know:
- Sales Period: June 1 (1pm MT) - June 30 (11:59pm MT)
- Only select items in the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog will be discounted.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- Bundles: Most bundles retire. Some stamp sets and coordinating dies will carry over but will not be offered as Bundles in the new catalog.