I just can’t seem to get enough of the Harvest Meadow bundle of products! Today’s card is in a beautiful fall color palette. So pretty! I love the look of the words stamped behind the large coneflower focal point!
- Bumble Bee CS: 5-½” x 8-½” scored at 4-¼ and 4” x 5 ¼”
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper: 1” x 5 ¼” and 3/8” x 4”
- Soft Suede: 5/8” x 4”
- Basic White: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Crumb Cake: ½” x 3”
- Dry emboss Bumblebee cardstock with the Ornate Floral 3D Folder using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
- Adhere Harvest Meadow and Soft Suede CS strips to card base.
- Use Tailored Tag punch to banner the ends of the Crumb Cake CS and the remaining DSP. Adhere DSP banner to card base.
- Ink Coneflowers in Memento ink and stamp on Basic White CS. Use Daffodil, Old Olive and Soft Suede Blends to color image. Randomly stamp verse with Crumb Cake ink over colored image. Die-Cut with Largest Laying Circle die and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Use Soft Suede ink to stamp saying on Crumb Cake banner. Adhere to card base, embellishing with a Gilded Gem and a Linen Thread bow attached with a mini glue dot.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? Details and link to join are below!
The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!