I’ll be sharing some projects featuring the Bright Baubles Bundle this week.
BRIGHT BAUBLES CLING STAMP SET
Stamp bright and beautiful Christmas baubles with the Bright Baubles Stamp Set. The delicate line images are bold enough to be used on their own, stamped in just ink, or heat embossed. Or you can color them using your favorite coloring tools and techniques. The ornament images are large enough to make tags for gifts or treats for neighbors and friends. You can also stamp them on your annual Christmas cards. The greetings are designed so you can mix and match and customize the sentiments for all your Christmas projects.
DELICATE BAUBLES DIES
Create opulent ornaments for cards or tags with the Delicate Baubles Dies. The dies cut out full ornament shapes and delicate overlays to create more detailed ornaments. Dies are sized perfectly for large tags for gift and treat packages. The die set includes a ribbon piece to create the illusion of hanging ornaments. Mix and match ornaments and overlays for a variety of looks, or use Paper Snips Scissors to cut apart the images to create unique elements.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 4 1/4 x 11 score at 5 1/2 (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 (layer), 3 1/4 Squares x 4 (die-cutting)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 (layer), scrap for sentiments
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Basic White and Misty Moonlight layers together and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Delicate Baubles Dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Standard) to crop three detailed snowflake baubles and one solid bauble in Basic White.
- Use a Blending Brush to add a touch of Misty Moonlight Classic Ink to the center of one of the Basic White die-cuts. Adhere all pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Thread a piece of Misty Moonlight/Silver Baker’s Twine through the top, securing with a knot.
- Stamp the sentiments in Versamark Ink onto the Misty Moonlight Cardstock. Emboss with White Basics Embossing Powder. Trim to size. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Blue Ådhesive-Backed Gems.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!