Wishing You an Adventurous Journey Masculine Card
Create this masculine-themed adventure card using the Adventurous Journey Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”,
- Soft Suede: 3 3/8” x 4 5/8”
- DSP: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Basic White: 4” x 5”
- Ink Lily Pad and Ripple on the DSP layer with Memento Black ink. Adhere DSP to Soft Suede Layer and then to Crumb Cake Card Base.
- Ink Kayak stamp with Memento Black ink and stamp on Basic White cardstock. Color image with Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Soft Succulent Blends. Use a Paper Snips to fussy cut image. Adhere kayak image to DSP with dimensionals.
- Use the remaining Basic White scrap to die cut two stitched rectangles with the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. (2nd from smallest narrow and the stand-alone stitched rectangle dies)
- Ink Greeting with Memento Black ink on the 2nd from smallest narrow stitched rectangle Basic White die cut and adhere to card base, trimming excess along the left edge. Adhere Stand-Alone Stitched Rectangle Basic White Die cut to the top of card, trimming excess. Adhere Enamel Sticker of choice to stand-alone rectangle.
Mystery Stamping with Fancy Flora! & Ordering Special Continues
For this week’s Facebook Live, I shared some Mystery projects that were created at my Overnight Retreat this past weekend! We had so much fun!!! I gave everyone a packet that contained the same products – a white card base, a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock and ribbon, and a small piece of DSP. Their assignment was to use the contents of the packet to create a card – they could add products to it, but had to use what I had in the packet. They could die cut, emboss, crop the parts/pieces in any way they wanted.
We lined all the finished cards up and voted for our favorites – and the winner was my sister in law – she is over the top creative and talented! This is her card! She used the retired “Love you to pieces” dies.
If you’d like to see all of the Mystery cards, you can watch the replay here:
And don’t forget about my ordering special! It has been very well received and I still have packets to give away!