Back by Popular Demand!!
I am excited to once again offer a paper share featuring ALL of the Designer Series Paper in our upcoming Mini Catalog!
Want a sampling of ALL the new Designer Series Papers (DSP) at a fraction of what it costs to purchase all the individual packages? Then this share is for YOU!!!
This is a great and economical way to get some of it all!
You will receive a total of 76 6″ x 6″ Papers – and they are gorgeous!
Need Shipping? I will ship Priority for $8.
I will include a sampling of the Saleabration papers as well, as a thank you from me for purchasing my share!
Each Designer Paper is packaged individually, and labeled by name, with the item number and the coordinating colors. It’s a labor of love!
Once I order the papers, I wait for all of them to arrive to me, then prepare the papers – cut, label, and bag them. I will do this as quickly as I can, and then the paper will be ready for either local pick up or shipping!
You will LOVE these new papers! They are gorgeous!!!
Please fill out the form below to request a link to register. I will send you a request for payment via email.
In my weekly Facebook Live yesterday, I shared two cute and very simple ways to package hot cocoa, and a gift card. First was a Hot Cocoa packet, complete with a candy cane and a bit of chocolate.
This project’s base is a 6″ x 12″ piece of Designer Series Paper – folded up about 5″, leaving a bit of the inside DSP showing. I used Tear and Tape to adhere the sides, and created a tag with the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine punch.
I used a tag die (love these!) and added a bit of a sneak peek with the Real Red Ruffled Ribbon coming in our new Mini that begins on August 3.
If you’d like to see how these projects were made, please click below to watch the replay!
My second project uses one of our In Color 2021-2023 Ombre’ Gift bags. Simply fold up the bag -this creates 2 pockets.
I wrapped the bag with the Evening Evergreen Chevron Ribbon and again used a tag die as a the focal point of my bag.
My stamped words are from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set. I used the Pine punch with the Tidings of Christmas 6 x 6 DSP to create the sweet tree.
The front pocket of the card holds a little card from your personal message. This consists of a panel of Evening Evergreen cardstock measuring 4 1/4″ x 3 1/2″, a panel of Basic White measuring 4″ x 3 1/4″. I added a 1″ x 4″ piece of DSP, a cherry cobbler sprig cropped from the Christmas Trimmings dies, and a bow (Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack).
My Christmas in July was a super fun day of stamping and crafting! This class consisted of “giftables” – projects you can gift to friends and family (or keep for yourself!) for the upcoming holidays, as well as four cards. My Christmas in July event featured the Tidings & Trimmings Bundle from our 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I offered the class both in person and “to go”. I’ve had some requests for a PDF-only option – and am happy to offer it starting today!
Sharing another card featuring the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle from our Annual Catalog. Enjoy!!
- Cherry Cobbler CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”; scrap for die-cutting;
- Basic White: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap for large star
- Gold Foil: scrap
- DSP: (2) 1 x 4”
- Fold Cherry Cobbler Cardstock in half.
- Randomly stamp a star image in cherry cobbler ink on Basic White CS. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 1 x 4”. Pick 2 different patterns. Adhere both strips of DSP to the center of the card slightly overlapping.
- Die-cut following:
- Large star from Basic White
- Large star from Cherry Cobbler
- Small solid start from Cherry Cobbler
- Small intricate start from Gold Foil.
- Stamp a sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on Basic White start. Cut Cherry cobbler star in half and adhere behind basic white star.
- Adhere small starts together.
- Fold 7” of a ribbon in half and adhere to the center of the card.
- Add large star with dimensionals. Add small star with dimensionals.