CARROTS! Today’s card uses Thanks a Bunch, a stamp set that can be earned for FREE with a $50+ order during Sale-a-Bration! Ends Feb. 28.
- Pumpkin Pie card base: 4 ¼” x 7 ¼” scored at 5-1/2” then burnished with the Bone Folder, 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”, 3” x 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 2 ¾” x 4”, 4” x 5-1/4”
- Designer Series Paper: 1 ½” x 4”, 2” x 4”
- Ribbon: three 12” strands
- With Multipurpose Liquid Glue adhere Designer Series Paper to small folded flap on card base and onto 4-1/4” x 2-1/4” Pumpkin Pie piece.
- Stamp four carrots with Pumpkin Pie onto Basic White piece. Start second from left at an angle and just left of center then stamp right of center carrot then far left then far right. Stamp your first carrot so it’s close to the bottom of the card stock. Carrots will all overlap at the top to fan them out.
- Cover carrot tops just to their edge with a Post-It Note then stamp three fuller leaves in Parakeet Party. Next, stamp the narrower branch pieces in Garden Green. Remove Post-It Note. Stamp sentiment with Soft Suede.
- Adhere Basic White carrot piece to Pumpkin Pie layer.
- Align separate Designer Series Paper piece so it lays right on top of the card base along the bottom edge. Add Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the top and bottom back areas of the carrot piece then carefully add it to the card base and loose Designer Series Paper piece. Readjust quickly, if necessary, before glue dries.
- Using your Take A Pick Tool, lift three gold Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins and add to card front.
- Holding all three strands of Linen Thread together, tie bow, attach to card with Mini Glue Dot, and trim ends with Paper Snips.
- With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, add Basic White piece to inside of card base.
For this week’s Facebook Live, I made two cards using the Sweet Citrus Bundle with the Hybrid Embossing Folder. Here’s the replay, if you’d like to watch! These products are quite sweet!
The first card I made, is a very bright and cheery Daffodil Delight one! We need bright cards like this where I live, because there seems to be a lack of sunshine during these winter months! For this card, I used the embossing folder like I would for any embossing folder. It’s such a pretty one – I love all the detail. I finished it up with a fun greeting and a little embellishment.
The twine is from a new 3 Twine Combo Pack – and for my card I chose the Garden Green color – it coordinating with the Garden Green leaf I stamped and die cut.
My second card uses the Hybrid Embossing folder and is really cool – you actually put the die into the embossing folder – and not only does it emboss, but it also die cuts the four lemon shapes. Again, please watch the replay of the FB Live because I explain exactly how to use it!!! I love the detail of the embossing folder, and with the added hybrid die cut, it makes for a really cute card – and one that is really fun to make!
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select
$125 $175 (WOW) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! ENDS FEB. 28! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99!. *That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Queen Bee Class To-Go ROUND TWO!
I’ve had quite a few requests to re-open my Queen Bee Class – so decided, why not?
For the second round, the class will only be offered “to go” – as my In Person Class has completely filled up! I can ship anywhere in the US – or if you are local to me, you can do a back porch pick up!
Quick Registration for this Second Round – Registration Closes Monday, January 23rd.
I am beyond excited to offer a class featuring my Queen Bee Bundle – as you know, this is the bundle I designed for reaching $1 million in career sales! I hope you all love it as much as I do!
Option One: I Want it ALL $94.50 (shipping is $8.50 Priority if needed)
- This option includes the Queen Bee bundle plus the Class kit.
- By choosing the “I want it All Option”, you will qualify for a free Sale-a-bration Reward – the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper.
- Choose this option if you already own the stamp set and dies.
- The Class Kit contains over $29 in brand new product plus the PDF with a photo, measurements and a video for all of the cards, and is valued at $20 for a total value of $49.
Here’s what’s included in the Class Kit:
- 8 card kits and envelopes. 2 each of four different designs plus an additional card as a bonus! A total of 9 card kits! These contain all the card stock pieces needed for the cards. You will do the stamping and die cutting, and any cutting of the Designer Series Paper.
- Full package of the Regency Park Designer Series Paper – NEW!
- Milky Dots Embellishments -NEW!
- Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon – NEW!
- An emailed PDF tutorial with photos, measurements, and a video for each project
NOTE: You will need the stamp sets and dies to create the cards in this class – if you don’t own them, you should choose the I want it all option!
Additional supplies needed: I have listed these as Add On purchases on the Registration form.
- Die cutting/embossing machine;
- Inks – Tuxedo Memento Black, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake (crumb cake is used for the bonus project)
- Stampin’ Blends -Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
- Timeworn Type Embossing Folder
- Plus: clear blocks and adhesive.
I can ship these anywhere in the US, or if you are local to me, you can come to my In Person Class at my studio, or can do a back porch pick up!
I’m so excited for this class and can’t wait to share the wonderful Queen Bee bundle with you as we create some beautiful cards!
Round Two Registration will close Monday, January 23!
REQUEST TO REGISTER BELOW!
Please email me with any questions!