I have had lots of questions on how the card on page 26 of the Spring Catalog – and here is a tutorial shared by the Concept Design Artist from Stampin’ Up! that created the card !
Make a Wish Card Tutorial
I made this card for the 2013 spring catalog. And, since we’ve had questions on how to make it, I’ve made a tutorial.
To get you started, here are some of the things you will need.
1. Take the largest Labels Collection Framelits Die and place it at the bottom of your card front. Using a sticky note to keep it in place, run it only partially through your Big Shot, then roll it back out.
2. Using the Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate, score along the bottom edge of your card front.
3. With a pencil, trace “Wish” (using letters you have cut with the Big Shot and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die) on your card front. Cut out the word using your craft knife. Carefully erase the leftover pencil lines.
4. Using an Aqua Painter, splatter the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol mixture on the card front.
5. Add ticket, “Make a” banner, and the Hung Up Cute Clips arrow to the card.
6. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, add a piece of First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper to the back of the card front. Tie the dyed Baker’s Twine around the front of the card and finish with a bow.
And you’re done!