Ordering Special! One Week Only! Surprise Gift with Purchase!
Nested Friends Bee Box – March 2023
- Over $25 in product selected by me especially for this class. You will have lots leftover for more creating!
- 5 Card Kits (5 different designs) Prepped and ready for you to assemble!
- Plus a kit for a 8″ samper as a Bonus Project – or you can adapt it to a card if you’d like!
- A PDF with a photo and measurements for each project. I also offer tips for assembling the projects. I didn’t make videos for these projects, but like I said, I will offer a photo and tips so you will be able to assemble easily!
Ever tried one of my Bee Box Classes? They are great – but don’t take my word for it!
Here’s what Debbie had to say: “Every card is stunning! The details you put in every card!! Beautiful!!”
and Jackie: “Oh my gosh!!! I didn’t look at the PDF of this class till I recently received my supplies to make them. These are beautiful cards and I’m thrilled I took this class. Where do you get your ideas from, they are just inspiring. Thank you for your vision and offering of this class.”
Thank you, Debbie and Jackie!
REGISTER BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!
VIEWING THIS POST BY EMAIL? To register, please EMAIL ME for a registration link!
Thanks a Bunch Card with Sweet Citrus Bundle
Create this beautiful thank you card using the Sweet Citrus Bundle with a Hybrid Embossing Folder by Stampin’ Up!
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 4-1/4” for stamping limes; 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” for stamping flowers and greeting
- Old Olive: 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”
- Parakeet Party: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Vellum: 2-3/4” x 4”
- White Twine: 8”
- Iridescent Rhinestones: x2
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the outline image of the limes in old olive. Line up the centers of the limes and then stamp using parakeet party.
- Position the die to cut the limes into the embossing folder until it locks into place and then position the stamped images in behind, lining them up. Run it through so that it embosses and cuts at the same time.
- Run the parakeet party cardstock through with the embossing folder.
- Add the embossed cardstock to the old olive layer and that to the card front.
- Stamp the greeting using calypso coral ink onto the scrap of white and then die cut using the 1-3/4” circle from the stylish shapes dies.
- Stamp the flowers using calypso coral ink and the flower centers using soft suede. Die cut.
- Create your cluster on the piece of vellum. The half lime, greeting and larges flower are popped up using dimensionals. Everything else is flat.
- Once your cluster is attached the vellum, adhere it to the card front.
- Tie a bow with the white twine and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.
- Add the two rhinestones.
- I had a half lime slice left that I added to the inside of the card.