This week I did a little pop in Facebook Live – I wanted to share this adorable pumpkin candy holder idea – inspired by Jill Olsen and Kathi Miller. JUST SO CUTE!
I put my own spin on these little pumpkins – and created three different ones – the first is my favorite color of pumpkin – the white ones. Then I shared a pumpkin made with Lost Lagoon cardstock! I’ve seen some pumpkins around town in so many fun colors – they are my favorite! And then the third pumpkin was created with the Pumpkin Patch bundle in tradtional pumpkin colors.
These would be darling little place markers or treats for Thanksgiving dinner! A little something for a teacher, a friend – really anyone! Hope you will try one!!!
Here is the recording of the Facebook Live – you can see how these go together by watching!
Measurementsfor the box that holds the candy –
BOX: 3 5/8″ x 4 1/8″.
Score along both edges of short side at 1 1/2”. Score along both edges of the long side- at 5/8″. Please watch the video to see me create the box.
Did you see this beautiful card on my blog last week? I decided to do a Facebook Live to share how to create it using the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks with Embossing Paste! Check out my Facebook Live, which have been uploaded to my YouTube Channel so see these amazing products in action!
- Starry Sky Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 (card base), 5 x 3 3/4 (layer)
- Basic White 5 1/4 x 4 (layer), 3 1/4 x 1 1/2 (die-cut sentiment)
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Basic White to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cover the Starry Sky layer with the Abundant Beauty Decorative Mask, apply Embossing Paste with a Palette Knife.
- Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Starry Sky Classic Ink.
- Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Labels Aglow die.
- Adhere the ribbon as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Starry Sky 2022-2024 In Color Pearls.
- 8 card Kits (2 each of 4 different designs)
- PDF Tutorial along with videos full of tips on how to assemble your cards
- $20 to $23 of products to use on these cards with lots of extras!
- A technique, fun folds, anything goes!