Today I wanted to do a little comparison of our brand new In Colors! I think the vote is in that these new colors are a big YES! Everyone seems to love them!
First up – Fresh Freesia – it’s a beautiful soft purple and if you love purple, you will love this fresh new color! Much lighter than Highland Heather, and not as pink as Blushing Bride.
Polished Pink is such a pretty pink – not as vibrant as Magenta Madness. It’s a pink that stands alone when compared with Magenta Madness and Melon Mambo. I am a pink girl – I have four girls after all, and I am loving this pretty, bright and unique pink!
Next is Evening Evergreen. Again, this green stands alone – and introduces a new, rich dark green color- different than all of our other greens. So pretty! Looking forward to using this color!
Soft Succulent – when I first saw this soft green color, I wondered how it would compare with Mint Macaron – but when I pulled out a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock to compare, I realized it was very different. As it’s name implies, it is a pretty soft green.
And last, Pale Papaya. A yummy color – just like a papaya. It’s not pink, yellow or orange – it’s papaya! It stands alone and is one of my favorite new colors.
The other point I wanted to mention about these new In Colors is how beautifully they coordinate with each other! You can mix and match any of them together for a beautiful combo!
Which is YOUR favorite new In Color? Leave a comment, I’d love to know!
Don’t miss out on my In Color Club – your chance to get all the new In Color projects on a budget!
Registration Now OPEN! In Color Club 2021-2023! You can see all the details and sign up here: In Color Club 2021-2023
Registration for my 2021-2023 In Color Club is now open and closes on April 30.
- Ink Pad and Refill
- A bolt of Open Weave Ribbon
- Full Pack of Cardstock
- In Color Designer Series Paper (not pictured)
- Stampin’ Blends Combo
- In Color Jewels
PLUS, I’ll surprise you each month with a brand new embellishment/product AND a beautiful hand-stamped card featuring the In Colors.
Cost is $57 per month, each month from May through September
$8 Priority shipping if needed
I will be billing through Paypal this year – and will send out invoices for payment the first of each month of the club from May through September with the first billing sent out May 1.
If you are local to me and want to do a pick up at my home, then no shipping needed.
Registration is open now and will close on April 30.
To reserve your spot, click to REGISTER NOW!
Here’s a sample of a monthly package from a previous year’s In Color Club – just to give you an idea!
My In Color Club gets rave reviews every year! Hope you will give it a try!
Fondly, Laura Milligan
I’ll be sharing projects this week featuring the Friendly Flamingo Bundle from page 43 of the 2021 January – June Mini Catalog!
Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock- 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 2 .” x 2 .” layer
Card Stock 2: Basic White- 4 .” x 3 .” for stamping
DSP: True Love Designer Series Paper- 2 .” x 2 .”
DSP: Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper- 5 .” x 4”
- Fold the Basic Black card base in half and attach the Love You Always DSP to the card front using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Attach the True Love DSP (black and white paper) and the Basic Black cardstock layer together using Stampin’ SEAL. Then, add it to the card front like shown in the photo using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the floral image on the Basic White piece and die-cut with the Flamingo Dies. Then, punch a tag using the Label Me Lovely Punch with the same Basic White piece.
- Color the floral image using your Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black Ink on the tag shape. Adhere the sentiment piece behind the floral piece using Stampin’ SEAL. You may need to trim the bottom of the punched shape, so it does not hang out towards the bottom of the floral image.
- Then, pop that piece onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a bow with mini glue dots using the twine from Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack.
- Add 2 Matte Black Dots to the center of the larger flowers. Also, add Wink of Stella to the pink flowers, and you are done!
COMING TOMORROW! A CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH! DON’T MISS OUT! PRODUCTS ARE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!