Here’s my Tuesday Tutorial for this week. Enjoy!!
Sets – Layering Love (141962 wood 141965
clear); Best Birds Bundle (142315) *Bundle include Birds & Blooms
Vanilla (101650); Soft Suede (115318); Cherry Cobbler (119685);
Pads – VersaMark
(102283); Early Espresso (126974): Crumb Cake (126975); Pool Party (126982)
- Misc. – Copper Emboss Powder
(141636); Heat Tool (129053); Owl Builder Punch (118074); Sponge dauber (133773);
Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Very Vanilla: 8½ x 5½ fold in
half, card base.
- Soft Sued: 5¼ x 4
- Serene Scenery: 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- In VersaMark, stamp sentiment in
the bottom right corner onto the DSP.
- Emboss with Copper emboss powder.
- On Vanilla card stock stamp the
bird in Early Espresso and cut out with matching die.
- Sponge with dauber; the wing with
Pool Party and the bird outline with Crumb Cake.
- Adhere the Soft Suede onto front
of the Vanilla card base.
- Adhere the DSP onto Soft Suede
- Adhere the bird using
dimensionals at the top of greeting
- Punch the little heart out of
Cherry Cobbler card stock with the Owl punch, adhere to the back of the bird
beak with glue dot
Supplies used on this card are listed below! I would love the opportunity
to serve as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. You can order Stampin’ Up!
supplies by clicking on any of the images below or on the Shop Now link on
the right hand column of my blog!
Don’t miss out on Bonus Days! Now through July 31st!
$50 you spend between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days
coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your day is a good one!