I used products from the Snowflake Showplace for today’s card based on the above colors.
These products are available only in November and only while supplies last! These products include two stamp sets, framelits, and darling snowflake trinkets. See all these products in my online store HERE
I used Powder Pink for my card base and stamped “Joy” with Merry Merlot ink. I used a scrap of Powder Pink and stamped the large snowflake with Powder Pink ink to create a soft tone on tone look. I cut this out with a large Layering Circle framelit and my Big Shot. I cut a large scallop circle with Silver Foil paper and layered this beneath the Powder Pink circle.
I used the Snowfall Thinlet dies to cut three different sizes snowflakes with Whisper White cardstock and two sprigs with Merry Merlot cardstock. The Precision Plate made it easy to do this.
To finish the card, I added a piece of Whisper White Silver edged ribbon and a few rhinestones for some added sparkle.
Below are links to my Store. Click on any image and you can purchase these products and they will arrive to your door!
You can shop my online store day or night! If you need help placing your order, please email me at email@example.com and I’d be happy to assist you.
Stamper’s Dozen November 2018 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamping In My Flops
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Jodi Reinert – Stamp with Jodi
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather “Bee” Stampin’
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.
- Shop My Online Store HERE
- Shop Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’Up! products – A way for me to thank you for ordering from me! Rewards
- Gift Certificates Available in Any Dollar Amount