Welcome to this month’s edition of the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. This month we are focusing on colors with the theme “Color Your World.” I made a simple but sweet card for our hop – and pulled out my favorite coloring tools – our Stampin’ Blends.
If you’d like to make this card, click here for a free PDF tutorial.
The Wildly Happy stamp set is so sweet – with lots of adorable animals!
I’m featuring the Wildly Happy stamp set in my Class In The Mail for July. To read about this super sweet class that comes to your door all prepped and ready for you to stamp and assemble, please Click HERE
Here are the supplies used in today’s card- if you’d like to purchase any of these supplies, just click on an image to start shopping in my online store.
Here’s the line up for our blog hop:
Stamper’s Dozen July 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.
- Shop My Online Store HERE
- Shop Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’Up! products – A way for me to thank you for ordering from me! Rewards
- Gift Certificates Available in Any Dollar Amount