Hello! Welcome to this month’s Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! Today we are sharing some Sneak Peek’s from our upcoming Holiday Catalog!
Let me just say that there is A LOT to love in this catalog! Wow! The Holiday Catalog sales period begins on Sept. 4. Demonstrators have the perk of ordering during the month of August – so we get a chance to get the products early!
Want to get these products early as well? We have a great special going on this month for anyone that wants to join the Stampin’ Up! family! For $99 (plus tax), you can select $155 in product of your choice – that’s $30 in extra product plus a coupon to save an additional $10 on an order placed in September! For details, please click HERE
I had a hard time deciding what to showcase today – but decided on the Merry Moose Bundle!
The Merry Moose bundle consists of a wonderful Moose punch and a coordinating stamp set called Merry Moose.
Here’s my card for today’s hop:
I love an all white card – especially for winter. Here’s how this card goes together:
- I started with a Thick Whisper White card base – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″.
- I punched a 2″ circle in a 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, and stamped the greeting in Coastal Cabana ink.
- I used my Snail Adhesive to adhere a 3″ square of Designer Series Paper onto my card base, positioning it so that it would be under the punched circle panel. The Designer Paper I used is from the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack.
- To create a “snow bank”, I tore a strip of Whisper White card stock – measuring 1/2″ x 3″, and adhered it over the Designer Series Paper with Snail Adhesive.
- I tore a second strip of Whisper White cardstock measuring 1/2″ by 3 3/4″and adhered it to the punched circle panel. I added a touch of Wink of Stella to this piece, for some added shimmer!
- I used dimensionals to layer this panel onto the card front – placing it over the DSP.
- To finish my card, I punched the Moose from a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock and attached her to my card front.
- I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the greeting.
I think the greeting seems to go perfectly with this card – the snowy scene creates a sense of stillness and beauty!
Be sure to visit the rest of the Stampers Dozen blogs today for more Sneak Peeks!
Stamper’s Dozen August 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.
- Shop My Online Store HERE
- Shop Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’Up! products – A way for me to thank you for ordering from me! Rewards
- Gift Certificates Available in Any Dollar Amount
Loving the moose card – all the white and falling snow behind him!