Welcome to this month’s edition of the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! Our theme for this month is “Happy Fall Y’all!”
I love fall!!! My favorite part of fall is Thanksgiving, so I decided to make a Thanksgiving Card for the hop!
I used the Day of Thanks stamp set for my card. Other components included some of my favorite things: the beautiful Come to Gather Designer Series Paper- (love the Pretty Peacock sheets), thick Whisper White Cardstock, linen thread, scalloped lace and the In Color 2019-2021 faceted dots.
Here’s a quick video that shows how to make this card:
And a close up of Mr. Tom Turkey!
I can’t wait for Thanksgiving – it’s a great day to reflect on our many blessings! We will have a houseful this year and I’m sure will eat to much, laugh together and feel the love we share – sounds like a perfect day to me!
Measurements for the card:
Whisper White card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2; 1/2″ x 4″, and small piece for die cutting circles.
Designer Series Paper: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
Supplies used are shown below with clickable links to my online store:
And now I hope you will continue on our hop:
Stamper’s Dozen October 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.
- Shop My Online Store HERE
- Shop Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’Up! products – A way for me to thank you for ordering from me! Rewards
- Gift Certificates Available in Any Dollar Amount