1. Stamp the outline cookie image randomly on one piece of Whisper White cardstock in Early Espresso.
2. Fill in the outlined cookies with the solid image stamped in Crumb Cake ink.
3. Stamp “You’re just like” and an outlined cookie on a scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock. Cut the sentiment strip out by hand and cut the cookie using the die.
4. Cut out two of the word “Cookies”…one in Real Red and one in Early Espresso. Layer them as shown. Adhere completed word to the Whisper White label using the photo for placement.
5. Add a rhinestone to each end of the label and one to dot the “i”.
6. Add the sentiment strip above it using Stampin’ Dimensionals and then add the extra cookie at the bottom of the label.
7. Adhere the completed label on top of the Real Red rectangle using Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhere the completed piece to the stamped card front.
8. Adhere the completed front panel to the card base.
9. For the inside of the card, stamp the chocolate chip cookie down in the left, bottom corner. Add the sentiment “You make everything better” in the center of the panel and adhere to the inside of the card.
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.