- Very Vanilla: 4 ¼ x 11” scored at 5 1/2”
- Early Expresso: 4 1/8 x 4 1/2″”
- DSP 4 x 4 3/8” plus a poinsettia flower to cut out
- Gold foil 2 x 2”
1. Stamp greeting in the lower right corner with Old Olive ink.
2. Match ends of the Early Expresso and DSP, centering side to side. Cut bottom edge at a diagonal. Center DSP on Early Expresso and adhere. Adhere this layer to the Very Vanilla card base.
3. Cut out the Poinsettia Flower from the DSP and spray from Gold Foil using Poinstettia Dies.
4. Adhere the gold spray to the back of the flower and attach flower to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.