As you know, the Trimming the Town Suite is one of my favorites from our August-December Mini Catalog. I love that the Coming Home stamp set is part of the Making a Difference campaign through Stampin’ Up!
This card was one of the cards featured in a free stamp class that I gave to customers last month. The class was a way for me to thank them for supporting my business!
Here’s a little behind the scenes peek at the prep for the free class:
These little houses are sweet and can be used year-round – think Happy Anniversary, Welcome to the Neighborhood, Congrats on your new home, etc!
I’m a sucker for a good cause – and this Trimming the Town Suite has certainly pulled on my heartstrings! You can see my blog post on why it is one of my Top Picks from the 2020 Mini August – December here. Why not add this versatile stamp set – and really the bundle to your stamp collection – it will do your heart well!
Whisper White Thick: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
Whisper White: 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
Real Red: Scrap
Trimming the Town DSP: 3″ x 4″
- Adhere the white panel to the DSP panel and to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
- Crop the house from the Real Red Cardstock using the Home Together Dies. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Crop the white with the curved Home Together Dies.
- Stamp the sentiment (Itty Bitty Christmas) and smoke in Real Red Ink onto the pieces as shown.
- Adhere the start that was cropped from the house the side of the sentiment.
- Embellish with the white dots from All the Trimmings Embellishments.
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.
- Shop My Online Store HERE
- Shop Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’Up! products – A way for me to thank you for ordering from me! Rewards
- Gift Certificates Available in Any Dollar Amount