This is a Sale-a-Bration freebie that is going it be super popular!
From now until February 28th, 2021, for every $50 worth of Stampin’ Up! products you purchase (before shipping & tax) you will earn an item from the Sale-a-Bration Promotion Catalog for FREE!
Today’s card features the Darling Donkey’s Stamp Set, from page 4 of the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.
Click on the images below to view the catalogs online.
- Stamp Set: Darling Donkeys (155264)
- Paper: Basic White Thick (159229), Basic White (159276), Granny Apple Green (146990)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708),
- Extras: Oh So Ombre DSP (155225), Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs– Smoky Slate (154904), Petal Pink (154893), Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653), Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), 2-1/4″ Circle Punch (143720), 2″ Circle Punch (133782), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon (154569)
- Basic White Thick: 5 1/2 x 8 1/4″ (card base)
- Basic White: 3 1/4” x 3 1/4”
- Granny Apple Green: 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Oh So Ombre DSP: 2 1/4″ Circle Punch Blackberry Bliss, 2″ Circle Punch Granny Apple Green
- Stamp the donkey and the words onto the 3”x 3” panel of Whisper White, with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Crop this panel with the Stitched Circle Die.
- Crop the Oh So Ombre DSP with the Circle Punches.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to color the donkey.
- Tie a bow of Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon. Secure with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere all as shown with Stampin’ Seal & Stampin Dimensionals.
As a thank you for your orders, I am offering a Laura Milligan Exclusive October Special!
Place an online order of $75+ with host code 9V326WK9, then email me with your choice of any current embossing folder* valued at $10 or LESS! *EXCLUDES HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDERS! I will personally ship the embossing folder to you mid-month in November after I have them in hand!
NOTE: Class and Club Orders DO NOT Qualify! Online orders only