Registration is open from now to April 11 for my Snail Mail Class to Go!
Bring some whimsical charm to your friend’s mailbox with the adorable Snail Mail Suite of products!
I’m so excited to offer a brand new class to go – Snail Mail! These products will make you smile as you create adorable projects and will bring joy to the lucky recipients of your handmade cards!
Here’s a look at the bundle:
Because this is a Class To Go, I can ship anywhere in the United States! Priority Shipping is $8.00
And of course, local pick-up is always available for my local customers!
- You’ll receive the supplies for 6 different card designs highlighting this bundle! That means you will have 6 different ideas for how to use your new products! YAY!
- In addition to the card kits, you will receive over $22 in products to use for the class – plus lots left over for creating more projects!
Registration is open now and will close on April 11!
Class Fee is just $35 – and it’s a bargain for 6 different card kits and over $22 in Stampin’ Up! products!
Here are the details:
What is included in the Class?
- Kits to make 6 different cards
- Over $22 in product that you will use for the class projects with plenty extra to keep on crafting! (a 1/2 package of Snail Mail Designer Series Paper, a Twine Combo Pack, and a pack of Resin Hearts Embellishment and a Package of Dimensionals). !
- PDF Instructions for each project with a video – you can assemble your cards right along with me! Almost as good as being in my studio!
- Kits contain all card stock needed for the kits. You will do the stamping and die-cutting of the images included in the bundle. I’ll prep any other die cuts not a part of the bundle. You will use your DSP and cut it – measurements are provided and are easy cuts!
- You will also do your own embossing – I used the Subtles Embossing Folders – if you don’t have this, you can use any other folder you own!
Just a note that the Subtles Embossing folder is one of my favorites – and it is on our “last chance list” – I can add it to your class – just email me and I can send you a total that includes that, as well as any other supplies you may need.
Additional supplies needed:
Die Cut/ Embossing MachineTuxedo Black Memento, Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Blushing Bride inks;
Stampin’ Blends in the following colors: Gray Granite, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Old Olive, Real red and So Saffron (or your favorite way to add color),
IMPORTANT!* You will need the Snailed it Bundle to make these cards. You can add the bundle to your class for $44.00 – I pay the tax and shipping, so this is a nice saving for you!
TUTORIAL! Want just the tutorial option? It’s just $15 for the PDF with videos included.
Hope you will join me for this class to go! I know you will love the adorable, fun, and happy cards!
THE DETAILS! Registration ends on April 11, kits will be ready for pickup or shipping the following week, unless a backorder situation arises – in which case I will ship the kits as soon as I have all the class products.
If you purchase the PDF, I will send it to you via email when I ship out the class!
REGISTER BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!
VIEWING THIS POST BY EMAIL? To register, please EMAIL ME for a registration link!