Registration for my Sweet as a Peach Card Class to Go closes today June 11!
And of course, local pick-up is always available for my local customers!
- You’ll receive the supplies for 6 different card designs featuring this bundle! That means you will have 6 different ideas for how to use your new products! YAY! Two of the cards are fun folds – super cute!
- In addition to the card kits, you will receive over $20 in products to use for the class – plus lots left over for creating more projects!
- Kits to make 6 different cards
- Over $20 in product that you will use for the class projects with plenty extra to keep on crafting! (a 1/2 package of You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper, a bolt of Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon, a pack of Genial Gems, and a Sponge Dauber.
- PDF Instructions for each project with a video – you can assemble your cards right along with me! Almost as good as being in my studio!
- Kits contain all card stock needed for the kits. You will do the stamping and die-cutting of the images included in the bundle. I’ll prep any other die cuts not a part of the bundle. You will use your DSP and cut it – measurements are provided and are easy cuts!
Additional supplies needed:
Die Cut/ Embossing Machine
Tuxedo Black Memento, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz
You will need the Sweet as a Peach Bundle to make these cards. You can add the bundle to your class for the catalog price of $36.75 – I pay the tax and shipping, so this is asaving for you!
Choose this option and register with payment by Friday, June 4 to receive a blending brush for free as an Early Bird Special!
VIEWING THIS POST BY EMAIL? To register, please EMAIL ME for a registration link!