Today’s free tutorial is a beautiful “fun fold: card featuring the Daffodil Daydream Bundle. This just screams of spring to me! We’ve had quite the blast of winter where I live and these daffodils are a refreshing change! The Designer Series Paper- Daffodil Afternoon is a free product offering during Saleabration! It’s free with a $50 product order – and it’s sooooooo pretty!
- Mossy Meadow CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”; scrap
- Very Vanilla CS: 4 x 5 ¼” (inside); scrap for a label and die cutting
- Pear Pizzazz CS: 1 ¼” x 10″;
- DSP: (2) 1 7/8 x 5 ¼”; 1 x 10
- Score mossy meadow CS on 8 ½” side at 2 1/8” on both sides. Adhere DSP to the front 2 flaps.
- Adhere DSP strip to the pear pizzaz CS. Create a belly band by wrapping a pear pizzaz piece around the card and securing with tear tape in the front.
- Die cut stitched so sweetly label from very vanilla piece. Stamp a sentiment in Mossy meadow ink. Adhere to the belly band with dimensionals.
- Stamp a daffodil image in memento black ink on very vanilla piece. Color with blends. Die cut. Die cut 2 leaves from mossy meadow piece. Adhere behind the daffodils. Add to the belly band with dimensionals.
- Stamp a part of the daffodil image on 4 x 5 ¼” piece of very vanilla for inside the card. Color with blends. Adhere inside the card.
- Tie a bow and add to the daffodils with a glue dot.
- Add 3 butterflies – 2 to the label and 1 to the card.
- Add crystal effects to the center of the flowers.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack UPDATES TOMORROW, DECEMBER 1ST!! Items are while supplies last and some products will sell out quickly – so shop early for the best selection!
The July–December 2022 Mini “Holiday” Catalog will be retiring January 4, 2023! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
STARTING TOMORROW! DECEMBER 1! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
PRINT THE LIST! CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO VIEW, PRINT OR SAVE THE RETIRING PRODUCT LIST! MAKE NOTE OF WHAT YOU WANT TO ORDER THEN GET READY TO SHOP TOMORROW, DECEMBER 1, 2022 WHEN THE DISCOUNTS GO LIVE!