Ready for some Spring??
Then don’t miss this wonderful Class to Go featuring the Daffodil Daydream Bundle and the FREE Daffodil Afternoon Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper! Once again, I have partnered with Sherry, my Canadian Demonstrator friend to bring you an amazing class that is all about spring!
Want a quick look at this collection and my class? Take a look at this video:
Here’s a look at the Daffodil Daydream bundle, included in the I WANT IT ALL OPTION below:
There are several options for this class! I offer these with local pick up or shipping if needed. If you need your class packet shipped, that is an additional $8.45 for Priority Shipping.
Option #1 – I Want It ALL* $85 This option includes the Daffodil Daydream Bundle (at a 10% savings) plus kits to create 6 beautiful cards AND over $25 in product that you will use in your class (plus plenty left over for more creating!)
This option also includes a FULL package of the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper as your free Saleabration reward!!
- Very Vanilla Scallop Lace Trim
- Full Package of the new Brushed Brass Butterflies
- Full Package of the new Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Gems
- 1/4 Package of the Daffodil Daydream Free Saleabration Paper
- 6 Card Kits with Envelopes
- PDF with Photos, Measurements and a Video of each project
* Select this option, and you will receive the 6 Card Kits for Free as a thank you from me! Best deal of all!!
Option #2 – $38 Class To Go WITHOUT the Daffodil Daydream Bundle – you will need the bundle to create the cards for the class, so only choose this option if you already own it! This Option includes everything listed above in Option #1 – without the Bundle and just a 1/4 pack of the DSP
OPTION 3 – $15 PDF ONLY VERSION- includes the PDF for class including photos, measurements and videos for all 6 cards. This will be emailed to you the day the class packets go out.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUPPLY: You will need to supply your own inks, adhesives, clear blocks and a die cutting machine.
- Inks: Tuxedo Black and Pale Papaya.
- Stampin’ Blends: Old Olive, Pale Papaya and Calypso Coral.
ADD ON AVAILABLE: If you need any of these products, there is an add on option on the Registration form for them as well as an add on Adhesive packet in case you are running short on adhesives.
REQUEST TO REGISTER BELOW! – Registration closes on Feb. 15 – class kits will be ready for pick up or shipping towards the end of February.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select
$125 $175 (WOW) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! ENDS FEB. 28! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99!. *That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!