CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS CLING STAMP SET
Create realistic sunflower images you stamp with the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set, then cut them out using the Sunflowers Dies.
*8 cling stamps
*Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, e
Create and add sunflowers to your projects using the Sunflowers Dies and the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set.
*Largest die: 3-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ (8.9 x 9.8 cm)
1. Use the Terracotta Tile ink to stamp the greeting on to the Whisper White Banner. Flag end with Paper Snips.
2. Adhere the DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
3. Use Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the sunflower.
4. Create a frame on the Whisper White Panel by centering the Stitched So Sweetly Die and running through the Cut & Emboss Machine.
5. Flip the frame over to the back, and attach the backside of the sunflower to the frame by catching the edges with mini dimensionals. Add some dimensionals to the solid areas of the center of the sunflower and around the border of the frame.
6. Attach the Frame/Sunflower panel to the card front.
7. Adhere the banner to the frame panel.
8. Add a Braided Linen Trim Bow with a glue dot.
9. Add an Epoxy droplet to embellish.
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.