•Pear Pizzazz card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
• Just Jade: two pieces 4” x 4”
• Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5-1/2”
• Pretty Peacock: 3” x 5-1/2”
• Whisper White: 2-3/4” x 5-1/2”, ¾” x 2-1/2”, and scraps to die cut 5 flowers
• Thread: 9”
1. Adhere Designer Series Paper to Pear Pizzazz card base with Stampin’ Seal.
1. Emboss Whisper White with Greenery folder. Adhere that piece to the Pretty Peacock layer with Stampin’ Seal then adhere to the card base.
2. Die-cut two sprig wreaths out of Just Jade. With tiny drops of Multipurpose Liquid Glue attach one to the other making sure they don’t overlap but so they are slightly askew. Set aside to dry.
3. With broad strokes of the brush tip of the Dark Soft Sea Foam and Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, cover scraps of Whisper White cardstock with wide lines and blend edges. Die-cut the 2 large and 3 small flowers from the Wreath Builder Dies.
4. With Pretty Peacock stamp sentiment on small Whisper White strip. Punch edges with Lovely Labels Pick a Punch so the final piece is about 2-3/8” wide after punching.
5. Tie Linen Thread around the wreath on the left side then trim ends with Paper Snips.
6. With discreet dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue affix the five flowers and sentiment atop off the wreath then the five Flowers for Every Season Gems in the center of each flower; two large Just Jade gems and three small.
7. With Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals applied discreetly to the back of the wreath and center of sentiment, affix to the front of the card.
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.
- Shop My Online Store HERE
- Shop Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’Up! products – A way for me to thank you for ordering from me! Rewards
- Gift Certificates Available in Any Dollar Amount