•Thick Whisper White card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
• White embossed panel: 4″ x 5 1/4″
• White die-cut for sentiment: 3″ x 2″
• Soft Suede Neutrals 6×6 Designer Series Paper: 4 x 3/4″
• Early Espresso card stock: scrap for the flower center
• Rococo Rose card stock: 3 1/2″ Square for die-cut sunflower
• Braided Linen Trim: 9”
Use the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss the Whisper White card stock.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere the DSP strip to the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal.
Create a large bow with Braided Linen Trim and attach with a glue dot.
Use Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the sunflower and flower center.
Place several dimensionals to the back of the sunflower – just on the solid center area – and position over the Braided Linen trim bow and securing with dimensionals.
Cut a white label with the Tasteful Labels die and use Rococo Rose ink to stamp the greeting.
Adhere the label and flower center together with a dimensional – catch the edge of the flower to the label. Add to card.
Add a Rococo Rose Butterfly Gem to embellish.
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.
- Shop My Online Store HERE
- Shop Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’Up! products – A way for me to thank you for ordering from me! Rewards
- Gift Certificates Available in Any Dollar Amount