This is a little “extra” that I included in the card kits for my Whale Done Heartfelt Class in the Mail. I love to surprise those who purchase my classes with either an extra card – or in this case, a little treat.
Since the theme of the Whale Done Suite being whales/fish, etc. I got some packets of Swedish Fish and “dressed them up” with products used in the class.
I wanted to soften the colors of the box of Swedish Fish – and did that by embossing vellum with the Seabed 3D Embossing folder and covering the box front. I love that the yellow and blue colors show through the vellum – it looks like a swirl of the ocean waves to me!
- Use the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss a 3 3/4″ x 6″ piece of Vellum card stock.
- Adhere to the center of the box of Swedish Fish with Mini Glue Dots.
- Create a 3 3/4″ x 6″ belly band of Night of Navy card stock.
- Wrap around the center of the box and adhere together on the backside with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Adhere a 3″ square of Whale of a Time DSP to a 3 1/2″ square of Granny Apple card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere to the belly band with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use the Whale Punch to crop a whale that has been stamped in Night of Navy Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy Ink onto a 1/2″ x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add various Whale of a Time Sequins with a Fine-Tip Glue pen.
As the autumn season approaches, prepare to celebrate with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! There’s so much to love about fall—some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures. Whatever you love most about fall, September’s kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way!
ABOUT THE SEPTEMBER KIT
Name: Hello Pumpkin
Kit contains enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
Subscribe to the September 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit from NOW to September 10 at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard Size) will be available to customers starting September 1, 2020! Item 149653 | $120. (The Mini and Magnetic Plate availability is TBD).
So what sets our machines apart from the rest?
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machines and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color-coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms on both machines fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use both machines at home or on the go with their folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient for your customers who like to attend crops or other crafting get-togethers.
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.