Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases products that are part of the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front Stamp Set from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!
- Whisper White: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, 5″ x 3 3/4″, scrap for phrase
- Smoky Slate: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Fold Whisper White in half to create card base.
- Emboss Smoky Slate layer using Dainty Diamonds folder. Adhere to card front using Stampin’ Seal.
- Die-cut Whisper White layer using Rectangle Stitched dies.
- Ink tree images using Smoky Slate ink and stamp onto Whisper White layer. Stamp ‘snow image’ to top of layer.
- Ink ‘Merry Christmas’ phrase using Smoky Slate ink and stamp onto Whisper White scrap. Trim using Paper Snips. Adhere to Whisper White layer.
- Attach Whisper White layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Create Gray Granite bow and attached to Whisper White layer using Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Elegant Faceted Gems to complete card.
FINAL DAY! Today is the final day to purchase the Bee Box for December featuring those cards we all need – Masculine Birthday Cards – and each design has a fun fold layout! Click here or the photo above for details!
I am so excited to offer E-Gift cards – and perfect timing – just in time for Christmas! My E-Gift cards are a perfect gift for a crafty friend or family member, and don’t forget to let Santa know that you would love one as well!
My gift cards are an instant download and can be purchased in any amount! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE – add the amount you’d like for the gift card – you can send it immediately, or schedule when you want it delivered to the lucky recipient- perhaps Christmas Day?? Shopping couldn’t be easier – you’re welcome!
Note: E-Gift Cards must be redeemed through me – Laura Milligan
As a thank you for your orders, I am offering a Laura Milligan Exclusive October Special!
Place an online order of $75+ with host code 9V326WK9, then email me with your choice of any current embossing folder* valued at $10 or LESS! *EXCLUDES HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDERS! I will personally ship the embossing folder to you mid-month in November after I have them in hand!
NOTE: Class and Club Orders DO NOT Qualify! Online orders only