Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases another NEW Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 January – June Mini Catalog:
Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle – 156205 – $54.00
- Basic White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4 x 5 ¼”, 1 ½” x 3, scraps for stamping
- Vellum Cardstock: 3″ x 4″
- DSP (Sand & Sea) : 3” x 4”
- Adhere the embossed piece of Basic White to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the Vellum and DSP together with Mini Glue Dots and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Double Wrap with Linen Thread, securing with a bow.
- Stamp the images and crop with the coordinating Seaside Seashells dies. Snip the shell with Paper Snips.
- Layer and adhere as shown, adding a small piece of Fine Art Ribbon to the group.
- Stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake Classic Ink, then crop with the Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Opal Rounds.
Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial offers another creation from My Most Beautiful Top Pick from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 January – June Mini Catalog! The Fine Art Floral Suite Collection!
Missed yesterday’s post? You can see it here.
Today’s card showcases the beautiful Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper with the Coordinating Acetate Specialty Paper. The Painted Texture 3-D Embossing Folder adds some nice texture. A word stamp from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set completes the card. Like I said on my weekly Facebook Live, when the Designer Series Paper is so gorgeous it can really stand alone in creating a beautiful card!
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11”, Whisper White 4 ¼’ x 5 ½”, Scrap for Sentiment
- Poppy Parade Mat: 2 7/8” x 4 1/8”
- Designer Paper: 2 ¾” x 4”, Acetate 2 ¾” x 4”
- Run the 4 ¼” x 5 ½’ whisper White through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
- Attach the embossed piece to the card base using adhesive.
- Attach the Acetate to the Designer Paper (making sure to line up the flowers) using just a tad of adhesive. I added a bit to a few flowers to adhere to. That way it wasn’t obvious and didn’t show.
- Attach the Acetate and Designer Paper to the Poppy Parade mat and attach to the front of the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Whisper White and attach with adhesive on the right side (not on the overhang).
** When cutting the DSP and Acetate I first line up the images to match. Then I cut 4”x12” strips. Then cut matching pieces.
Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases a Sale-a-Bration bundle you can earn for FREE with a $100 purchase (before shipping & tax):
BERRY BLESSINGS STAMP SET + BERRY DELIGHTFUL DESIGNER SERIES PAPER! Item 157613
- Pacific Point: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside); 3” x 5 ½” and 2” circle
- Granny Apple Green: 3 ¼” x 5 ½” and scrap for dragonfly
- DSP: 1 ½” x 4”
- Stamp the larger outline leaf image, using granny apple green, onto the lower right and upper left corners of the narrower white cardstock.
- Ink the larger solid leaf image with granny apple green, stamp off, then fill in the leaves you just stamped.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 using the blueberries and pacific point ink.
- Add the whisper white cardstock to the center of the granny apple green cardstock and that to the card front.
- Add the strip of DSP across the card front.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink onto the 2” circle.
- Add that to the card front using dimensionals.
- Punch out a small dragonfly from a scrap of granny apple and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.
Congratulations to my New Years Blog Candy Winner: Mary Ann White!
Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial is a SNEAK PEEK of products that are available starting tomorrow when the NEW Stampin’ Up! 2021 January – June Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure begin!
- Stamp Set: Hot Dog (154497)
- Paper: Pool Party (122924), Whisper White (100730), Purple Posy (150881)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708),
- Extras: Ice Cream Corner DSP (154567), Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs– Purple Posy (154896), Crumb Cake (154882), Pool Party (154894), Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653), Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820), Pastel Pearls (154571), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579)
- Pool Party: 4 1⁄4” x 11”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4 1⁄4”, 4” x 5 1⁄4”, scrap for balloon
- Purple Posy: 1 3⁄4”
- Stamp the dog, the words, and the balloon onto the 3”x 4 1⁄4” panel of Whisper White, with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Crop this panel with the Stitched Rectangles Die. (the balloon will mostly be cut off).
- Stamp the hat and balloon on a small scrap of Whisper White card stock and cut out with Paper Snips.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to color the dog, hat, and balloon.
- Adhere the Ice Cream Corner panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the Purple Posy panel as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Stitched Rectangle.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the dog’s hat and balloon.
- Adhere the 4 x 5 1/4″ panel to the inside of the card base.
- Embellish with Pastel Pearls to the right of the stamped words.
Today’s Bee Creative DOUBLE Tutorials are bright and cheery – reminding us all to look forward to better things to come in 2021!!
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 3 ½” x 4 ¾”, 1 ½” x 6”, scraps
- Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana: 1/4” x 6” strips
- Attach the colored strips to a 1 ½” x 6” strip of white.
- Stamp confetti image in Versamark over the strips.
- Lay the strips on the layer of white and trim to fit.
- Add to the card base with dimensionals.
- Wrap ribbon around card and tie in a bow on the front.
- Crop 2021 from scraps of white and add to card as shown.
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 4” x 5 ¼”
- Melon Mambo: 2” x 5”
- Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana: 1 1/2” x 5”
- Crop all the colored layers with the curved dotted die.
- Stamp sentiment in the top corner of the layer of white using Gray Granite ink.
- Add the Coastal Cabana piece under the sentiment so it’s in the curve.
- Add the remaining colors changing the angle a bit and leaving some space between each one.
- Trim off all the excess and add layer to card base.
Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases products that are part of the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front Stamp Set from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!
- Whisper White: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, 5″ x 3 3/4″, scrap for phrase
- Smoky Slate: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Fold Whisper White in half to create card base.
- Emboss Smoky Slate layer using Dainty Diamonds folder. Adhere to card front using Stampin’ Seal.
- Die-cut Whisper White layer using Rectangle Stitched dies.
- Ink tree images using Smoky Slate ink and stamp onto Whisper White layer. Stamp ‘snow image’ to top of layer.
- Ink ‘Merry Christmas’ phrase using Smoky Slate ink and stamp onto Whisper White scrap. Trim using Paper Snips. Adhere to Whisper White layer.
- Attach Whisper White layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Create Gray Granite bow and attached to Whisper White layer using Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Elegant Faceted Gems to complete card.
FINAL DAY! Today is the final day to purchase the Bee Box for December featuring those cards we all need – Masculine Birthday Cards – and each design has a fun fold layout! Click here or the photo above for details!
I am so excited to offer E-Gift cards – and perfect timing – just in time for Christmas! My E-Gift cards are a perfect gift for a crafty friend or family member, and don’t forget to let Santa know that you would love one as well!
My gift cards are an instant download and can be purchased in any amount! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE – add the amount you’d like for the gift card – you can send it immediately, or schedule when you want it delivered to the lucky recipient- perhaps Christmas Day?? Shopping couldn’t be easier – you’re welcome!
Note: E-Gift Cards must be redeemed through me – Laura Milligan