Congratulations to my New Years Blog Candy Winner: Mary Ann White!
Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial is a SNEAK PEEK of products that are available starting tomorrow when the NEW Stampin’ Up! 2021 January – June Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure begin!
- Stamp Set: Hot Dog (154497)
- Paper: Pool Party (122924), Whisper White (100730), Purple Posy (150881)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708),
- Extras: Ice Cream Corner DSP (154567), Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs– Purple Posy (154896), Crumb Cake (154882), Pool Party (154894), Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653), Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820), Pastel Pearls (154571), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579)
- Pool Party: 4 1⁄4” x 11”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4 1⁄4”, 4” x 5 1⁄4”, scrap for balloon
- Purple Posy: 1 3⁄4”
- Stamp the dog, the words, and the balloon onto the 3”x 4 1⁄4” panel of Whisper White, with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Crop this panel with the Stitched Rectangles Die. (the balloon will mostly be cut off).
- Stamp the hat and balloon on a small scrap of Whisper White card stock and cut out with Paper Snips.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to color the dog, hat, and balloon.
- Adhere the Ice Cream Corner panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the Purple Posy panel as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Stitched Rectangle.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the dog’s hat and balloon.
- Adhere the 4 x 5 1/4″ panel to the inside of the card base.
- Embellish with Pastel Pearls to the right of the stamped words.
Today’s Bee Creative DOUBLE Tutorials are bright and cheery – reminding us all to look forward to better things to come in 2021!!
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 3 ½” x 4 ¾”, 1 ½” x 6”, scraps
- Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana: 1/4” x 6” strips
- Attach the colored strips to a 1 ½” x 6” strip of white.
- Stamp confetti image in Versamark over the strips.
- Lay the strips on the layer of white and trim to fit.
- Add to the card base with dimensionals.
- Wrap ribbon around card and tie in a bow on the front.
- Crop 2021 from scraps of white and add to card as shown.
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 4” x 5 ¼”
- Melon Mambo: 2” x 5”
- Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana: 1 1/2” x 5”
- Crop all the colored layers with the curved dotted die.
- Stamp sentiment in the top corner of the layer of white using Gray Granite ink.
- Add the Coastal Cabana piece under the sentiment so it’s in the curve.
- Add the remaining colors changing the angle a bit and leaving some space between each one.
- Trim off all the excess and add layer to card base.
Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases products that are part of the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front Stamp Set from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!
- Whisper White: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, 5″ x 3 3/4″, scrap for phrase
- Smoky Slate: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Fold Whisper White in half to create card base.
- Emboss Smoky Slate layer using Dainty Diamonds folder. Adhere to card front using Stampin’ Seal.
- Die-cut Whisper White layer using Rectangle Stitched dies.
- Ink tree images using Smoky Slate ink and stamp onto Whisper White layer. Stamp ‘snow image’ to top of layer.
- Ink ‘Merry Christmas’ phrase using Smoky Slate ink and stamp onto Whisper White scrap. Trim using Paper Snips. Adhere to Whisper White layer.
- Attach Whisper White layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Create Gray Granite bow and attached to Whisper White layer using Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Elegant Faceted Gems to complete card.
FINAL DAY! Today is the final day to purchase the Bee Box for December featuring those cards we all need – Masculine Birthday Cards – and each design has a fun fold layout! Click here or the photo above for details!
I am so excited to offer E-Gift cards – and perfect timing – just in time for Christmas! My E-Gift cards are a perfect gift for a crafty friend or family member, and don’t forget to let Santa know that you would love one as well!
My gift cards are an instant download and can be purchased in any amount! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE – add the amount you’d like for the gift card – you can send it immediately, or schedule when you want it delivered to the lucky recipient- perhaps Christmas Day?? Shopping couldn’t be easier – you’re welcome!
Note: E-Gift Cards must be redeemed through me – Laura Milligan
Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases products that are part of the Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Splendor Suite from the 2020 Mini Holiday Catalog!
- Thick Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 7-3/4” score at 4-1/4” for card base
- Misty Moonlight: 3-1/4” x 5-1/4”
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper: 2-3/4” x 4-1/2”
- Fold Thick Whisper White cardstock at score line for card base.
- Attach Misty Moonlight piece to card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach larger piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper on top of Misty Moonlight layer.
- Attach thin strip of Snowflake Splendor DSP to inside of card along right side.
- Cut “frame” from the larger Thick Whisper White piece using the So Many Snowflakes Die and attach to the card front with stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut “label” from small Thick Whisper White piece using the 4th smallest die from the Stitched nested Labels Dies.
- Stamp sentiment in Misty Moonlight Ink on the label
- Draw a border on the label with the brush tip of the Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Attach “label” to card front with Dimensionals.
- Attach 5 Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments to card as shown.
I am so excited to offer the Bee Box for December featuring those cards we all need – Masculine Birthday Cards – and each design has a fun fold layout! Click here or the photo above for details!
GREAT DEALS ARE FOUND by clicking the shop buttons below! Items are while supplies last and several products are already sold out – so shop early for best selection!
Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases products that are part of tomorrow’s Stampin’ Up! 2020 Mini Catalog Holiday Closeout! The Sweetest Border Dies are discounted 30%, for a sale price of $23.80! The Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set has also made the list of retiring product, snag is before it retires on January 4, 2021!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock Base – 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock – scrap for die-cutting
- Old Olive Cardstock – scrap for die-cutting
- Real Red Cardstock – Scrap for die-cutting
- Using Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, die-cut holly border, holly leaves, and berries using the Sweetest Borders dies.
- Fold whisper white card base in half.
- Attach die-cut border to the card base. Attach holly leave and berries. Attach pearls.
- Using Pretty Peacock ink, stamp sentiment on white card base.
- Tie bow with ribbon and attach with glue dot.
STARTS TUESDAY! We have a great sale starting on Tuesday – and in this case, truly, the early bird does get the worm! Supplies are limited, so make your list early, and be ready to shop first thing on Tuesday!