- Crushed Curry: 3 1/4″ x 5″ (bag insert), 3″ x 3″ (die-cutting)
- Basic Black: 2″ x 3/4″ (sentiment)
- Basic White: 2 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ (punched image)
- Stamp the with feet in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink directly onto the bag as shown.
- Add adhesive to the corners of the Crushed Curry and insert into the inside of the bag (behind the stars).
- Crop the Crushed Curry cardstock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stylish Shapes 2 1/2″ stitched circle die.
- Adhere to the bag with dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock. Emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Labels Aglow Die. Snip the ends with Paper Snips. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the hat in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the Basic White. Crop with the Witch Hat Builder Punch. Color with Basic Black and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use the Witch Hat Builder Punch to crop one star from Crushed Curry cardstock. Adhere to the corner of the witch had with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!