Yeti to Party is such a fun stamp set – and this month only, you can get the coordinating dies! Get it as a bundle and save 10%. My project for today creates a super cute gift card holder!
Time to start getting “yeti” for Christmas!
I love to give gift card holders and when presented in a cute card like this it’s a great gift!
- Balmy Blue: card base 4-1/4” x 9-1/2” scored at 1-3/4” and 4”, 2-3/4” x 4”
- Basic White: 4” x 9-1/2” scored at 5-1/4” then ½” cut off remaining 4-1/4” panel on top and bottom to score line, 2-3/4” x 4”, 4” x 4”, 1-1/2” 2”, 1” x 1”
- Soft Suede: 1” x 3”
- Designer Series Paper or “DSP”: 2” x 4”, 1-1/2” x 4”, 1-1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Stamp sentiment in Balmy Blue on large Basic White piece taking care to stamp it where it won’t show once card closed.
- Adhere Basic White piece onto Balmy Blue card case with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- With about 1-3/4” Tear & Tape on inside top and bottom edges of Balmy Blue, close inside flap where gift card will go. Adhere 2” x 4” DSP to Balmy Blue flap that will show on front of card when closed then adhere the 1-1/2” x 4” piece to the inside left on top of where gift card will go.
- Stamp yeti in Balmy Blue and cocoa mug in Soft Suede and die cut both as well as scarf out of Soft Suede. Using Wink of Stella while ink still newly stamped, brush where steam is and inside of mug. It should smear. Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere mug to yeti hand and scarf around neck.
- Die cut Basic White 2-3/4” x 4” piece with appropriately sized scalloped rectangle then stamp snowflakes with Balmy Blue.
- Adhere Balmy Blue rectangle layer to Basic White center flap then scalloped rectangle to Balmy Blue with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede and trim to desired size. Adhere to DSP scrap then trim again.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach yeti to right of snowflake piece leaving room for sentiment then use Dimensionals to affix sentiment so it ends off the left edge.
- Sprinkle a few Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here:
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! $99 gets you $125 in Product Of YOUR CHOICE!
I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!