Happy Fourth of July! Counting my blessings today to be living in the greatest country in the world! Hope that you are doing something fun this weekend to celebrate! Cookout? Fireworks? Parades? I hope to do all of these things!
Whatever you are doing, I hope it’s a fun and safe holiday weekend for you!
Here’s a quick tutorial for you today in patriotic colors!
- Sahara Sand: 4-1/4” x 11”, folded in half for card base; 4-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Real Red and Night of Navy: scraps for die-cutting
- Real Red and Night of Navy DSP: scraps for die-cutting
- Use Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder to emboss front of folded card.
- Die-cut one rectangle (3-7/8” x 7/8”) from Real Red DSP (from Regals pack) and Night of Navy DSP (from Neutrals pack) and 2 from Basic White cardstock.
- Die-cut 3 small stars (1 each from each of red, white, and blue cardstock).
- Use Real Red marker to ink “LET’S celebrate” onto one white rectangle. Adhere all rectangle shapes to small piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere stars to rectangles and then attach a rhinestone to each star.
Registration is open from now to July 12 for my Quiet Meadow Card Class to Go! You can see the details and register here.
As a thank you for your orders, I am offering a Laura Milligan Exclusive October Special!
Place an online order of $75+ with host code 9V326WK9, then email me with your choice of any current embossing folder* valued at $10 or LESS! *EXCLUDES HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDERS! I will personally ship the embossing folder to you mid-month in November after I have them in hand!
NOTE: Class and Club Orders DO NOT Qualify! Online orders only
The Art In Bloom Bundle has become a favorite of mine from our new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! It has a super cool new product – one we’ve never had before – called a Hybrid Embossing Folder! It’s awesome! Not only does it emboss a beautiful pattern, it also crops the stamped image at the same time!
I’ve added my FB Live from yesterday below – so please watch it so you can see it in action!
I made three cards – the first just showcased the GORGEOUS embossing folder – it’s a beauty!!! I used a monochromatic color scheme of Fresh Freesia. I can’t stop using this new In Color!!!!
You can watch how I made all three cards here:
The second card I made used Soft Seafoam as the base – and I used the stamps and dies to crop out the leaves and the three flowers.
I am loving the words in this stamp set! “Never not loving you” and “You’re a Rare Find” – such great words.
My third and final card used it all – the stamp set, and the Dies with the Hybrid Embossing folder. This Hybrid embossing folder not only embosses, but also cuts out the three large flowers – all with just one pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine! Wow!!! It’s so cool!
Here’s a close up – I love all the embossed detail!
If you watched my Facebook Lives this week, you saw me make four different cards featuring the All Squared Away Bundle – if you haven’t watched, you can watch the replay! Be sure to catch my boo-boo on the last card I made yesterday. Just keeping it real – lol!
I love the All Squared Away Bundle – there are so many possibilities with this bundle!
I started with a very simple card and then stepped it up three times – each time adding a “bit more.” Here are the two simplest ones:
Click below to watch yesterdays Facebook Live –
This first card just used more of the dies – and I added a little bit of color to them with a sponge dauber and ink. The four square stamps were positioned on my Stamparatus and stamped with Pale Papaya ink onto a 4″ square of Basic White cardstock.
Next, for the most stepped up card, I used four different colors of ink to stamp the squares – Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent and Polished Pink. I cut out the four different Floral Squares dies and placed them over the stamped squares.
I also added a small embossed panel and some ribbon.
Which is your favorite? I think depending on how much time you have on hand, all cards could work! Sometimes we need a quick card – and the first or second one would be perfect for that! More time? The stepped up cards just take a bit more time – but I think they are worth that little extra!
Don’t miss out! Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE Shipping on Thursday, June 24th, 24-hours ONLY!
Time to get your Wish List out and Save! To take advantage of this Free Shipping Offer, your product order must be $50 or more.
Double-dipping allowed! – for every $50 in Stampin’ Up! product you purchase, you will earn one of my FREE-BEES – a way for you to earn free product as thanks for shopping with me!
If your order is $150 or more, you will enjoy Free Shipping, earn 3 FREE-BEES, plus earn host rewards! Win, Win, Win!
Place your order in my online store on THURSDAY, JUNE 24th by clicking here:
Or if you need help with your order, feel free to email me! I’m here to assist!
For my Facebook Live yesterday, I shared two cards using the All Squared Away Bundle. This bundle caught my eye the first time I leafed through our new catalog! My first card is super simple – I used the Stamparatus to ensure perfect placement of the four square stamps and just added a simple panel for the words and a little bit of embellishment.
Have you seen the Loose Flower Flourishes? I adore them! I simply attach them with a glue dot – so easy and a great addition to this simple card.
My second card stepped up the first just a bit – I used the Floral Square Dies (a part of All Squared Away Bundle) to crop a Basic White flower and added it to one of the stamped squares, popping it up with Mini Dimensionals. For this card, I stamped the greeting directly on one of the Pale Papaya stamped square images.
To finish this card, I added a few of the Loose Flower Flourishes.
Be sure to check back this week – I will be sharing a few more ideas with this awesome bundle!
The All Squared Away Bundle caught my eye when I first glanced at our new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. It’s fun and different! There are lots of things you can do with this bundle – and I will be sharing some more ideas with you this week, so be sure to stop back!
- Basic White (base): 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Basic White (for die cuts): 3” x 3”
- Flirty Flamingo: 5 3/8” x 2” (2 pieces)
- Flirty Flamingo (for die cuts): 2” x 2”
- Designer Series Paper: 5 ¼” x 1 7/8” (2 pieces)
- Poppy Parade: 4” X 2 ½”
- Granny Apple Green (for die cut): 2” x 2”
- Score the card base at 2 1/8” on either end. Fold each end in towards the middle.
- Add designer series paper to two front panels and then add to the front of the card.
- Die-cut the Poppy Parade cardstock.
- Cut a 2” x 2” piece of adhesive sheet and attach it to the small piece of Basic White Cardstock. Do the same for the Flirty Flamingo and the Granny Apple Green cardstocks.
- Die-cut the square flower image out of the Basic White. Be sure to die cut over the part with the adhesive sheet.
- Die-cut out two flower images from the Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Die-cut out the flower stem from the Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Attach the Flirty Flamingo flower head and Granny Apple Green stem to the front of the white square die cut.
- Stamp the saying on the Poppy Parade die cut with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and then heat set.
- Attach your Poppy Parade cardstock piece to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. But only on the LEFT side, so that card can still open.
- From the scrap piece of Basic White, cut the smallest die cut from the “Stitched So Sweetly Dies” that will form the closure piece.
- Attach the second Flirty Flamingo flower to the front of the small white die-cut.
- Attach the small white die-cut to the front of the card with dimensional on the RIGHT side only. Attach it so that it holds the card closed.
- Color two gems with the Granny Apple Green Blends and attach them to the centers of the flowers. Add one more gem to the front of the card.
Christmas in July!
I am SO excited to offer a new event – Christmas in July! You won’t want to miss this! Get a jump start on your holiday stamping! The day will include a swag bag of products, adorable projects, box lunch and of course everyone’s favorite cookie will be included!!!
The event will feature the Tidings of Christmas bundle. You can add it to the event at the catalog price – (saving you tax and shipping.)
YOUR CHOICE of LIVE or TO GO!
- Christmas in July Live Event or TO GO- $85.00
- Christmas in July Live Event or TO GO with Add On Tidings of Christmas Bundle – $125.50
- Note: For the To Go version you will need the Tidings of Christmas Bundle to complete your projects. You will also need your own inks and adhesives and clear blocks.
Register here: CHRISTMAS IN JULY!
The deadline to register is June 29, 2021
Today’s card and tutorial features daisies! I love the combination of the Daisy Lane and the Daisy Garden stamp sets – and of course, black, white and yellow are always a great combo as well!
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”;
- Basic White: 3 ¾” x 5”, ¾” x 2 ¼”
- Daffodil Delight: 3” x 6”
- DSP: ½” x 4”
- Ink the Daisy Garden stamp with Daffodil Delight ink and stamp on Basic White panel.
- Stamp two large daisies from the Daisy Lane stamp set with Daffodil Delight Ink onto Daffodil Delight cardstock. Punch out both with the Daisy Punch.
- Use Liquid Glue to adhere the two punched daisies together – off setting the petals to create a fuller looking flower.
- Use the Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad to stamp the greeting onto the small Basic White panel.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the strip of Polka Dot DSP to the card front, then the Daisy panel, and then the word panel – positioning as shown in photo.
- Attach the punched daisies to the card front with Mini Dimensionals.
- To finish the card, add a Matte Black Dot.