It’s HERE! THE PERFECT PARTNERS PROMOTION! SEPTEMBER 1 – 30, 2022 ONLY!
Stampin’ Up! created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These die sets can be purchased separately or in a bundle with their coordinating stamps. Available online only for a limited time!
The Apple Harvest Bundle is just one of the 6 new options available only for a limited time or while supplies last.
- Sahara Sand: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″, 4″ x 5 1/4″ (layer), 2 1/2″ square (stamping and die-cutting)
- Basic Black: 1 1/2″ x 3/4″ (sentiment)
- Burnish and fold the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the grid image several times in Sahara Sand Classic Ink onto the card base and the layer as shown.
- Adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp the Apple Harvest image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with the following Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede.
- Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Apple Blossoms Die. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Tie a bow of Linen Thread and adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock. Emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Apple Blossoms sentiment die. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Embellish with Classic Matte Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Very cute card Laura, especially for a teacher! 🙂