Create this colorful fall thank you card using the Forever Flourishing and Amazing Thanks Dies by Stampin’ Up!
- Soft Suede Card Stock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scrap for “thanks”
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”, scrap for leaves
- Very Vanilla Card Stock: 3-13/16” x 5-1/16”, 4” x 5-1/4”, scrap for “thanks” shadow.
- Old Olive Card Stock: Scrap for leaves
- Crumb Cake Card Stock: 1-3/4” x 4”, scrap for leaves
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock: Scrap for leaves
- Ribbon: 12”
- Fold a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Soft Suede CS in half to create a card base. Glue a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla CS to the back inside of the card base.
- Die-cut and punch a variety of leaf shapes using Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Pumpkin Pie CS. Randomly glue the leaf shapes to a 3-13/16” x 5-1/16” piece of Very Vanilla CS with Multipurpose Liquid Glue; allow to dry completely. Using the large fern die-cut, add texture to the front of the card stock piece by dry embossing in several locations. The “sandwich” for dry embossing using a die-cut is: Plate #1, plate #2, card stock piece facing upwards, die-cut facing down, Silicone Craft Sheet, and plate #4. Glue the embossed card to the center of the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Pumpkin Pie CS. Mount to the center front of the card base.
- Die-cut “thanks” from a piece of Soft Suede CS and a shadow “thanks from a piece of Very Vanilla CS. Glue the die-cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Mount to the center top of a 1-3/4” x 4” piece of Crumb Cake CS. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the card stock below the thanks die-cuts and tie a knot; trim ribbon ends. Glue the card stock piece to the card front slightly above center.
- Randomly add Gold sequins to the card front.
- Add a couple of die-cut leaves to the bottom right corner of the Very Vanilla CS piece on the inside of the card.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here:
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!