- Crumb Cake Standard Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, 2-3/4″ square (die-cutting)
- Very Vanilla Layers – 4″ x 5-1/4″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ (embossed), 4″ x 4″ (stamping and die-cutting)
- Burnish the fold on the card base with a bone folder.
- Emboss the Vanilla layer with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the larger Vanilla layer with Liquid Glue. Adhere to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Crop the Crumb Cake piece with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the embossed circle die from the Beautiful Shapes die set. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment and image in Crumb Cake Classic Ink onto Very Vanilla.
- Crop the image with the coordinating Autumn Bouquet die.
- Color the image with Stampin’ Blends: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake.
- Use a Paper Trimmer to trim the sentiment to size. Use a Paper Snips to cut the end at an angle.
- Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
ONLY TWO DAYS TO REGISTER FOR MY NEW CARD CLASS TO GO!
Fall is here and with it comes rich, beautiful colors – fall leaves, flowers and acorns! All this and more is featured in the Fond of Autumn Class to Go. Basic Class fee is $40.
This class features a beautiful stamp set and coordinating dies.
The Basic Class to Go includes:
- 6 card kits and envelopes. These contain all the card stock pieces needed for the cards. You will do the stamping and die cutting.
- Spools of Old Olive & Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon
- Classic Matte Dots
- 1/2 package of the Rustic Harvest DSP
- An emailed PDF tutorial with photos, measurements, and a video for each project ($20 value)
- NOTE: You will need the Fond of Autumn bundle to create the cards – you can add it on to your class fee at catalog price (savings to you!) or you can substitute with a similar stamp set/bundle you already own.
Extra Class! This month I am offering an extra class featuring the Forever Friendship Stamp Set. Cost is just $30 and includes the stamp set and kits to make 3 different cards.
REQUEST TO REGISTER BELOW! – Registration closes October 12!
Please email me with any questions!
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here:
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!