Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases products that are part of tomorrow’s Stampin’ Up! 2020 Mini Catalog Holiday Closeout! The Sweetest Border Dies are discounted 30%, for a sale price of $23.80! The Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set has also made the list of retiring product, snag is before it retires on January 4, 2021!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock Base – 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock – scrap for die-cutting
- Old Olive Cardstock – scrap for die-cutting
- Real Red Cardstock – Scrap for die-cutting
- Using Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, die-cut holly border, holly leaves, and berries using the Sweetest Borders dies.
- Fold whisper white card base in half.
- Attach die-cut border to the card base. Attach holly leave and berries. Attach pearls.
- Using Pretty Peacock ink, stamp sentiment on white card base.
- Tie bow with ribbon and attach with glue dot.
STARTS TUESDAY! We have a great sale starting on Tuesday – and in this case, truly, the early bird does get the worm! Supplies are limited, so make your list early, and be ready to shop first thing on Tuesday!