Today’s post is a sweet little framed Christmas Scene. I love to do bigger framed samplers – the 8 x 8 size is what I normally do, but there is just something sweet about this little size. Wish you could see it “in person” – it’s so much cuter! Thanks to Wink of Stella Glitter Brush it is shimmery with a subtle sparkle. The small size makes it perfect to tuck into any small spot in your home where you need a bit of Christmas – It can fit anywhere – on a small accent table, coffee table, or even on a window sill above a kitchen sink! It’s a simple and easy to create thanks to the dies in the Coming Home Bundle. Supplies are listed below as well as a video so you can see how I created this project. Enjoy!
- Bundle: Coming Home (155144)
- Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas (150513)
- Ink: Real Red (102482), Smoky Slate (147113)
- Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702)
- Designer Series Paper: Trimming the Town (153491)
- Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones (144220), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
- Embossing Folders: Brick & Mortar (149643), Winter Snow (153577)
- Whisper White : 3 x 3; small for die-cutting houses, word panel – ½ x 1
- Old Olive – small pieces for die-cutting trees
I am so excited to offer E-Gift cards – and perfect timing – just in time for Christmas! My E-Gift cards are a perfect gift for a crafty friend or family member, and don’t forget to let Santa know that you would love one as well!
My gift cards are an instant download and can be purchased in any amount! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE – add the amount you’d like for the gift card – you can send it immediately, or schedule when you want it delivered to the lucky recipient- perhaps Christmas Day?? Shopping couldn’t be easier – you’re welcome!
Note: E-Gift Cards must be redeemed through me – Laura Milligan