I’ll be sharing projects this week featuring the Friendly Flamingo Bundle from page 43 of the 2021 January – June Mini Catalog!
Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock- 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 2 .” x 2 .” layer
Card Stock 2: Basic White- 4 .” x 3 .” for stamping
DSP: True Love Designer Series Paper- 2 .” x 2 .”
DSP: Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper- 5 .” x 4”
- Fold the Basic Black card base in half and attach the Love You Always DSP to the card front using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Attach the True Love DSP (black and white paper) and the Basic Black cardstock layer together using Stampin’ SEAL. Then, add it to the card front like shown in the photo using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the floral image on the Basic White piece and die-cut with the Flamingo Dies. Then, punch a tag using the Label Me Lovely Punch with the same Basic White piece.
- Color the floral image using your Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black Ink on the tag shape. Adhere the sentiment piece behind the floral piece using Stampin’ SEAL. You may need to trim the bottom of the punched shape, so it does not hang out towards the bottom of the floral image.
- Then, pop that piece onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a bow with mini glue dots using the twine from Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack.
- Add 2 Matte Black Dots to the center of the larger flowers. Also, add Wink of Stella to the pink flowers, and you are done!
COMING TOMORROW! A CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH! DON’T MISS OUT! PRODUCTS ARE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!