One of my favorite new bundles in our new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog is the Quiet Meadow Bundle. You can make some simple but striking cards with this bundle! I will be sharing more cards and ideas using this bundle this week- so be sure to stop back!
This card is a Night of Navy and White combination – I always love these colors together!
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”, ½” x 2 ¼”
- Night of Navy: 2 ½” x 4 ½”
- Night of Navy DSP: ½” x 3”
- Use Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to crop flower with Night of Navy cardstock.
- Stamp “Thinking of You” onto the small Basic White Panel with Night of Navy Ink.
- Stamp word cluster image onto the 4” x 5 ¼” panel with Night of Navy ink.
- Emboss the 4” x 5 ¼” panel with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the embossed panel onto the card base.
- Adhere the cropped flower with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Angle the right side of the DSP strip and attach to card front with Liquid Glue.
- Wrap White Baker’s Twine around word panel and tie a small bow. Attach this panel to the card front with Mini Dimensionals.
- Embellish with three Elegant Faceted Gems.