Sharing another card featuring the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle from our Annual Catalog. Enjoy!!
- Cherry Cobbler CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”; scrap for die-cutting;
- Basic White: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap for large star
- Gold Foil: scrap
- DSP: (2) 1 x 4”
- Fold Cherry Cobbler Cardstock in half.
- Randomly stamp a star image in cherry cobbler ink on Basic White CS. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 1 x 4”. Pick 2 different patterns. Adhere both strips of DSP to the center of the card slightly overlapping.
- Die-cut following:
- Large star from Basic White
- Large star from Cherry Cobbler
- Small solid start from Cherry Cobbler
- Small intricate start from Gold Foil.
- Stamp a sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on Basic White start. Cut Cherry cobbler star in half and adhere behind basic white star.
- Adhere small starts together.
- Fold 7” of a ribbon in half and adhere to the center of the card.
- Add large star with dimensionals. Add small star with dimensionals.