Today I am sharing one last card creation using the gorgeous Blackberry Beauty Suite Collection. Did you see my previous creations using this suite?
The rest of this week I will be sharing projects created with the adorable Joyful Life Stamp Set!
- Very Vanilla Thick – 11 x 4 1/4
- Gold Foil – 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip and 2 x 3 (for die-cutting)
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
- Blackberry Beauty DSP – 1/4 x 5 1/4 strip, 3 1/2 x 5 1/4
- Fold the Very Vanilla Thick card stock in half to create card base.
- Adhere the Gold Foil strip to the left side of card base then adhere the 1/4 strip of DSP over center of Gold Foil and large piece of DSP as shown.
- Adhere the gold foil filigree from the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Beauty Classic Ink onto the Very Vanilla card stock.
- Crop with a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Seasonal Labels die.
- Crop the Gold Foil piece with the ribbon slots and die from Seasonal Labels.
- Thread the Gold Simply Elegant Trim through the ribbon slots. Secure in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals and a bow.
- Use Paper Snips to cut the owl from the DSP and adhere with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Gold Metallic Pearls.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack UPDATES TOMORROW, DECEMBER 1ST!! Items are while supplies last and some products will sell out quickly – so shop early for the best selection!
The July–December 2022 Mini “Holiday” Catalog will be retiring January 4, 2023! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
STARTING TOMORROW! DECEMBER 1! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
PRINT THE LIST! CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO VIEW, PRINT OR SAVE THE RETIRING PRODUCT LIST! MAKE NOTE OF WHAT YOU WANT TO ORDER THEN GET READY TO SHOP TOMORROW, DECEMBER 1, 2022 WHEN THE DISCOUNTS GO LIVE!