Today I am sharing one last card creation using the gorgeous Blackberry Beauty Suite Collection. Did you see my previous creations using this suite?
The rest of this week I will be sharing projects created with the adorable Joyful Life Stamp Set!
- Very Vanilla Thick – 11 x 4 1/4
- Gold Foil – 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip and 2 x 3 (for die-cutting)
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
- Blackberry Beauty DSP – 1/4 x 5 1/4 strip, 3 1/2 x 5 1/4
- Fold the Very Vanilla Thick card stock in half to create card base.
- Adhere the Gold Foil strip to the left side of card base then adhere the 1/4 strip of DSP over center of Gold Foil and large piece of DSP as shown.
- Adhere the gold foil filigree from the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Beauty Classic Ink onto the Very Vanilla card stock.
- Crop with a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Seasonal Labels die.
- Crop the Gold Foil piece with the ribbon slots and die from Seasonal Labels.
- Thread the Gold Simply Elegant Trim through the ribbon slots. Secure in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals and a bow.
- Use Paper Snips to cut the owl from the DSP and adhere with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Gold Metallic Pearls.
THE BEST DEAL OF ALL! JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY! Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit Promotion!
My team and I would love to have you join our We'd Rather Bee Stampin' family! For $99 you get $125 worth of product plus FREE SHIPPING!
BONUS! You can pick one of 12 NEW BUNDLES (shown above) during Sale-a-Bration! AUGUST 3 - September 30!
Best part - there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a "happy shopper" and get discounts on all your Stampin' Up! purchases! If you'd like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!