Today I am sharing two simple note cards using the Words of Cheer Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 August – December Mini Catalog!
Purchase the Words of Cheer Bundle and a package of Stampin’ Dimensionals (or any other items of your choice valued at $50 before tax & shipping) and earn the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper Free during Sale-a-Braiton. (Ends September 30).
- Basic White Note Cards – 3 1/2 x 5
- Basic Black Cardstock – 2 x 5, 1 1/2 x 5 (die-cutting), scrap for stamping
- Peaceful Prints DSP – 1 3/4 x 5, 2 x 5 1/8 (envelope flap), 1 1/2 x 5 (die-cutting)
- Burnish the fold of a Basic White Note Card with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the DSP to the Basic Black Cardstock and to the card (left side) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark onto the Basic Black Cardstock. Emboss with White Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
- Crop the DSP with the Christmas Cheer Die. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Layer the piece of Basic Black Cardstock onto a Foam Adhesive Sheet. Crop with the Christmas Cheer Dies. Adhere to the DSP.
- Adhere the DSP to the envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
THE BEST DEAL OF ALL! JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY! Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit Promotion!
My team and I would love to have you join our We'd Rather Bee Stampin' family! For $99 you get $125 worth of product plus FREE SHIPPING!
BONUS! You can pick one of 12 NEW BUNDLES (shown above) during Sale-a-Bration! AUGUST 3 - September 30!
Best part - there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a "happy shopper" and get discounts on all your Stampin' Up! purchases! If you'd like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!