Today I am sharing two simple note cards using the Words of Cheer Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 August – December Mini Catalog!
Purchase the Words of Cheer Bundle and a package of Stampin’ Dimensionals (or any other items of your choice valued at $50 before tax & shipping) and earn the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper Free during Sale-a-Braiton. (Ends September 30).
- Basic White Note Cards – 3 1/2 x 5
- Basic Black Cardstock – 2 x 5, 1 1/2 x 5 (die-cutting), scrap for stamping
- Peaceful Prints DSP – 1 3/4 x 5, 2 x 5 1/8 (envelope flap), 1 1/2 x 5 (die-cutting)
- Burnish the fold of a Basic White Note Card with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the DSP to the Basic Black Cardstock and to the card (left side) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark onto the Basic Black Cardstock. Emboss with White Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
- Crop the DSP with the Christmas Cheer Die. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Layer the piece of Basic Black Cardstock onto a Foam Adhesive Sheet. Crop with the Christmas Cheer Dies. Adhere to the DSP.
- Adhere the DSP to the envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! $99 gets you $125 in Product Of YOUR CHOICE!
I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!