Today’s card was created with the sketch below in mind and the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle from Stampin’ Up!
I am playing along with the Global Design Project Challenge this week! You can see the #GDP310 post and play along as well by clicking here.
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (card base)
- Harvest Meadow DSP – 4 1/2 x 3 3/4 (layer), 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 (envelope flap)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 5 1/4 x 3 1/4
- Vellum Cardstock – 3 1/4 x 1 1/2
- Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 3 x 3 1/2 (die-cutting)
- Fold the Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the splatter in Crumb Cake Classic Ink onto the Very Vanilla cardstock three times.
- Adhere to the Designer Series Paper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Wrap with Crumb Cake Baker’s Twine. Tie in a bow to secure in place.
- Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede Classic Ink onto the Vellum. Cover with Clear Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
- Adhere Mini Glue Dots to the ends and then to the card.
- Crop the three maple leaves with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the Intricate Leaves Dies. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots that have been rolled to size.
- Embellish with Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
- Crop the Designer Series Paper with the Basic Borders Die and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini). Adhere to the envelope flat with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Trim the envelope flap as needed with Paper Snips.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!