This simple NO STAMPS Valentine’s Card uses heart punches and dies. The Real Red heart in the center is from the all-new Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder Set. You can buy it as a bundle with the coordinating stamp set (Love & Happiness Bundle | 157642) for $45.75 or purchase on its own (shown below). It is currently on LOW INVENTORY. So if you want it to create Valentine’s, snag it soon!
Love is the focus with the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder. We’ve made the heart the center of the embossing folder. And then we’ve upped the love with the coordinating dies. In addition to hearts, you’ll also get flowers and labels to increase what you can do. Use the embossing folder and dies together to create beautiful, heartfelt projects for any love-themed occasion.
* 1 folder: 6″ x 6-1/4″ (15.2 x 15.9 cm)
* 9 dies, largest die: 2-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ (7 x 6.4 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 (card base), 6 x 6 (punches and dies)
- Real Red Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 3 (scalloped border), 4 x 4 (punches and dies)
- Basic White Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 2 1/2 (layer), 7 x 2 1/2 (punch)
- Pattern Party DSP – 5 1/2 x 2 (layer), 5 3/4 x 2 1/4 (envelope flap)
- Fold the Bermuda Bay Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Crop the Real Red Cardstock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Penned Flowers Die. (Two Pieces)
- Adhere to the edges of the Basic White Layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the DSP layer to the Basic White layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use the Heart Punch Pack to crop the scalloped (Bermuda Bay, Real Red) and straight (Basic White) hearts. Adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Dimensionals.
- Crop the Real Red heart with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Bouquet of Love Hybrid die.
- Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Adhere the DSP to the flap of the Basic White Medium Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!