REQUEST TO REGISTER BELOW! – Registration closes December 12!
Please email me with any questions!
- Basic White: 4″ x 4″ (stamping and die-cutting)
- Stamp the image on the bottom of the treat bag as shown.
- Stamp the images in Tuxedo Black onto the Basic White layer.
- Crop with the coordinating dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Use a 1/8 hand-held circle punch to crop holes into the scissor handles.
- Adhere together with Liquid Glue.
- Thread Black Baker’s Twine around the top of the treat bag and through the scissor handle holes. Secure with a bow.
- Stamp the top of the basket one more time onto a piece of Basic White. Snip out the handle closely with Paper Snips.
- Put the snipped handle through the hole of the “for you” tag. Adhere as shown with Liquid Glue.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here:
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! $99 gets you $125 in Product Of YOUR CHOICE!
I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!