Sharing a pretty card today using the lovely A Bouquet of Love stamp set. This is a quick and easy, yet beautiful card!
The Designer Series Paper is a host only paper – it’s a big 12 x 12 Paper Stack – with 48 beautiful sheets of DSP. Placing a large order? Consider selecting this as part of your host rewards!
- Soft Suede CS: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored in half at 5-1/2″
- DSP: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Daffodil Delight CS: scrap for the sentiment
- Basic White CS: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Burnish the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Die cut the center from the DSP layer.
- Stamp the bouquet image in Soft Suede ink onto the DSP center
- Stamp the sentiment portion of the image onto the scrap of Daffodil Delight CS, then fussy cut the banner with Paper Snips.
- Adhere the DSP frame onto the front of the card base with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Glue the sentiment over the stamped DSP.
- Glue the DSP center onto the front of the card base, inside the frame.
- Cut Tear & Tape to about 3-3/8” long, fold it in half, and apply the skinny strip onto the DSP layer.
- Cut twine to about 3-1/2” and lay it on the Tear & Tape. Tuck the ends of the twine under the frame.
- Tie another piece of twine in a bow and adhere it using a couple Mini Glue Dots.
- Glue the Basic White CS onto the inside of the card base.