- Basic White Thick: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Old Olive: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (die-cutting)
- Dandy Designs DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Rain or Shine DSP: 2 3/4″ Circle Die-Cut
- Basic White: 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the DSP layer to the card base.
- Crop the center of the Basic White layer with the 2 3/4″ Layering Circle die.
- Stamp the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Emboss with the Into the Clouds Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the Rain or Shine DSP with the 2 3/4″ Layering Circle die. Adhere with Liquid Glue.
- Crop the Old Olive card stock with the 2 3/4″ layering circle die tucked inside the 3″ scalloped layering circle die. Adhere with Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the bunny in Tuxedo ink. Color with Smoky Slate, Petal Pink, and Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends.
- Crop with the coordinating Bunny Punch. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins and a piece of Balmy Blue & White 3/8″ Double Stitched Ribbon.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here:
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!