Queen Bee Class To-Go ROUND TWO!
I’ve had quite a few requests to re-open my Queen Bee Class – so decided, why not?
For the second round, the class will only be offered “to go” – as my In Person Class has completely filled up! I can ship anywhere in the US – or if you are local to me, you can do a back porch pick up!
Quick Registration for this Second Round – Registration Closes Monday, January 23rd.
I am beyond excited to offer a class featuring my Queen Bee Bundle – as you know, this is the bundle I designed for reaching $1 million in career sales! I hope you all love it as much as I do!
Option One: I Want it ALL $94.50 (shipping is $8.50 Priority if needed)
- This option includes the Queen Bee bundle plus the Class kit.
- By choosing the “I want it All Option”, you will qualify for a free Sale-a-bration Reward – the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper.
- Choose this option if you already own the stamp set and dies.
- The Class Kit contains over $29 in brand new product plus the PDF with a photo, measurements and a video for all of the cards, and is valued at $20 for a total value of $49.
Here’s what’s included in the Class Kit:
- 8 card kits and envelopes. 2 each of four different designs plus an additional card as a bonus! A total of 9 card kits! These contain all the card stock pieces needed for the cards. You will do the stamping and die cutting, and any cutting of the Designer Series Paper.
- Full package of the Regency Park Designer Series Paper – NEW!
- Milky Dots Embellishments -NEW!
- Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon – NEW!
- An emailed PDF tutorial with photos, measurements, and a video for each project
NOTE: You will need the stamp sets and dies to create the cards in this class – if you don’t own them, you should choose the I want it all option!
Additional supplies needed: I have listed these as Add On purchases on the Registration form.
- Die cutting/embossing machine;
- Inks – Tuxedo Memento Black, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake (crumb cake is used for the bonus project)
- Stampin’ Blends -Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
- Timeworn Type Embossing Folder
- Plus: clear blocks and adhesive.
I can ship these anywhere in the US, or if you are local to me, you can come to my In Person Class at my studio, or can do a back porch pick up!
I’m so excited for this class and can’t wait to share the wonderful Queen Bee bundle with you as we create some beautiful cards!
Round Two Registration will close Monday, January 23!
REQUEST TO REGISTER BELOW!
Please email me with any questions!