Today’s project tutorial is a Valentine’s card featuring Adorable Owls, a stamp set that can be earned for FREE with a $50+ order during Sale-a-Bration! Ends Feb. 28.
- Basic White Thick: 4 ¼” x 11”, score and fold at 5 ½”
- Basic White: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”, scraps
- 2022-24 In-Color Glimmer Paper: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Fold Basic White Thick cardstock in half on score line.
- Adhere Glimmer Paper to card front.
- Die cut white panel using Aspen Tree Die.
- Adhere to card front using Foam Adhesive Strips for a POP.
- Stamp 2 owl images on scrap white cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Color using the following Blends:
- Crumb Cake
- Gray Granite
- Pool Party
- Orchid Oasis
- Light Black
- Fussy cut owls and trim under the arms into the body.
- Follow the black stamped lines under the wings, so the owl’s wings set into the tree (left owl) and hold the sign (right owl).
- Adhere top left owl on card front using Dimensionals, tucking his feet behind the tree.
- Stamp sentiment from Share a Milkshake stamp set on scrap white cardstock using Sweet Sorbet ink.
- Die cut using banner shape from Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Trim the right side of banner straight.
- Place the other owl behind the banner piece, pushing the banner upwards so the wings set on top of the banner (so it looks like he’s holding the sign).
- Adhere the owl using Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the back side.
- Adhere these pieces to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut a few Sweet Sorbet hearts using the Framed Florets dies (oval with tiny hearts) and adhere to card front.